Friday, September 19, 2008

Dear Kind Strangers,

Yesterday afternoon while I was on the bus going home I flashed my bus pass to the driver as usual and found somewhere to sit down. One of you sat down next to me and pulled out knitting (speaking of which, if I ever want to get that scarf done, I should start knitting it again).

And the thing is, I do attempt to avoid making public scenes. But something just... I don't know. And the next thing I knew, I was crying. Not like heaving sobs or anything. Just.. quiet tears. And someone noticed. And that person attracted the attention of more.

And I guess what I want to say is... Thank you. Thank you for taking the time to be concerned over someone you didn't know. Thank you for offering tissues and hugs. Thank you for just being there, even if I didn't explain a thing.

Sincerely,
Me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better today,
Michelle. ^^

-Cal

Anonymous said...

It's good to know that there are still kind people in this world. I hope things are going better for you.

-Serena