Saturday, February 16, 2013

Dear Readers (if you're still here)

I don't know if anyone still reads this blog... but if you do, hello!

It has been a long time since I've blogged. I've still been taking public transit, and I'm (still?!) in school. I finished one degree and now I'm working on yet another. It's been very busy for me, but I'm hoping to (finally) be able to make some time for this blog again - I've really missed blogging about crazy (and sometimes awesome) people on public transit.

So if you bare with me, I'll be getting stories up. I'm hoping to be able to post once every two weeks.

Sincerely,
Michelle

1 comment:

Sonnet of a Spirit said...

FINALLY!!

Welcome back *waves countless times*. I missed reading your post. I hope you're well, and I also hope that you will keep on blogging from now and onwards. You've made my day:).