Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dear Blue Eyes,

So I was feeling pretty down today, mostly because I was feeling sick this morning (only a small part due to the fact that I had an exam at noon, mostly because I have been sick for the last few days). I look up across me from the bus and I see you sitting there, reading a book. You had sunglasses on, those dark ones that I always find that make someone intriguing and you push them up onto the top of your head to reveal those blue eyes. You smile a little, possibly to yourself, and you flipped the page.

And what strikes me as funny is that I used always glance over at people wearing sunglasses. And now that I've started wearing them, I've noticed that more people looking at me, glancing my way. And I couldn't stop looking at you. Which was pretty much incredibly embarrassing once I caught myself looking.

But seriously, beautiful blue eyes. And I know that you attend the same school because I recognized the logo on your jacket (plus, you know, it said the school name and the name of a sports team). You just had this cute smile and you kept on looking up. Which was nice, considering I was directly across from you.

I would have said something, I would have. Only, you know, I wasn't feeling good and my voice has been coming and going all day. I didn't particularly want to start off a conversation with clearing my throat or a hacking cough.

Most sincerely,
Very intrigued with men who wear sunglasses

No comments: