Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dear Mummy-Boy,

A while ago, I was on the bus whilst traveling from the campus to the train station, I remember hearing you standing there. You looked quite nice. You had on a neat blazer and dark jeans. You had on clean shoes and a backpack on your shoulder. And I remember overhearing your conversation that you were having on your cell phone.

"Hello Mom? Yeah, it's me. Happy birthday!"
-short pause-
"You remember Ashley, my girlfriend?"
-another short pause-
"Yeah, she got these results back from the doctor at the clinic..."
-very short pause-
"No, she's not pregnant, Mom!"
-short pause-
"She has gonorrhea.."
-very long pause-
"I'm going to get tested this weekend, Mom."
-very short pause-
"I love you, Mom. Happy birthday."

Thank you for providing entertainment to me for those seven minutes in which you were speaking to your mother and wishing her a happy birthday while informing her seemingly casually that you may or may not have a STD.

Things that you have to look forward to if you do have gonorrhea and if you don't get treated is pain while going to the washroom, assorted pus discharge and other infection to your nether regions.

Cheers!

No comments: